2018 ALL INCLUSIVE PARTICIPATION INCLUDES:
1. Ground transportation from and to "Yoff" Leopold Sear Senghor International Airport (DKR). Other ground transfers during the festival week.
**You are responsible for your own airfare to and from Dakar**
2. Accommodations - Based on double occupancy. Comfortable and modern, in Dakar, the capital city. (Single occupancy may be available for an additional fee.)
3. Two daily meals. The best of traditional Senegalese cuisine.
4. Transporation to local marketplaces and other local tourist locations.
4. Admission to the entire Ndaje festival, which includes:
a) 15 dance classes (Bougarabou, Djembe, Kituro, and Serer) with 8 master dance teachers.
b) 1 Performance
5. The opportunity to interact with, inspire, and be inspired by the next generation of up and coming artist: (15) gifted young Senegalese men and women who have competed for, and been awarded scholarships to the Ndaje Festival.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Valid Passport
2. Weather preparation: bug spray, sunblock, lotion, sunglasses, sun hat, etc...
3. Immunizations: Certified records with proof of the yellow fever vaccine.
4. Anti-Malaria pills (available by Rx only)
**Vaccination requirements are the personal responsibility of each participant. Contact your passport office and doctor for details. See your Physician and plan ahead. Many travel vaccinations and Rx's need to begin 6-8 weeks prior to your entry to Senegal.
Both Alioune "Pape" N'Diaye & the Ndaje School of African Arts, Inc. assume no liability for loss or damage to personal belongings.